FactSet QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet QA Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

First there is a written test on java and database (oracle), next technical round on java, testing tools and database. Technical round will be done twice if the number of candidates qualified from written test is more than what they expect. Later there will be hr interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

writen followed by techniacal if u qualif the return exam in techniacal they asked to talk something to check your communication moreever anaylyst is for recruiting purpose in factset as hr said

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FactSet in March 2014.

Interview

First round was aptitude which is of easy questions and next round is so called technical hr rounds which are very easy to crack and they would hardly ask technical questions and finally Business round by the team lead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Attended the Interview on 5th Jan 2018 for Sr. QA Analyst Role in Automation. There are two people in the interview panel one is a Manager and other is an Automation Lead.

Interview Questions

• What are the Locators that you have used in Selenium Webdriver   Answer Question
    • What are the challenges you have faced in your career in Automation   Answer Question
    • What is exception handling   Answer Question
    • What is Smoke test, Sanity and Regression Testing   Answer Question
    • Write syntax for driver initialisation for IE Chrome and Firefox   Answer Question
    • Write a program to Iterate over a list if characters by placing the first character of the list to the end of the temporary list and do the same until the original list is emerged   Answer Question
    • Explain your career Briefly   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It is easy. I find it very simple and easy to answer. They basically test if you have ability to think as a QA and if you would stay with them for a reasonable amount of time. They might ask you about your future plan to learn about whether you will stay there longer or not.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions about language you mention as your preferred. Questions on background into QA.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

I attended for the QA Analyst interview at hyderabad in the dlf building gachibowli it was a online test the test comprises of reasoning i couldn't crack the test and we were told to write an essay on a random topic given by them but the company was good and the staff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview process consists of written test which includes english- passages and correct sentences and data sufficiency questions 1 hr time 30 questions and a paragraph writing 3 topics were given and you have to write in any one of the topic a paragraph after your 1 hr written test

Interview Questions

• i applied online u will get call letter for attending written test in your mail after clearing written test interview process starts basic questions from resume ? will you work in rotational shift ? like that could not convert the interview hr are very friendly and will make you comfortable just answer with confidence and u can make it through   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

A written Test, One Technical round and HR round. Written test contains aptitude, English grammar, etc. In technical round they ask will know how much you are stronger in your communication. HR round is all about yourself and whether you are interested to work with them or not. If you clear all the round you will can get your offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation while interview process. They simply send an offer letter.