FactSet Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

Be very familiar with Software development lifecycle. Must show detailed experience with manual testing. If you have experience with offshore QA teams, thats a plus. Be ready to show how you would QA an application with no specs, they may just give you an app to do this.

Negotiation

Very short, lateral move for me.

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It's easy to clear the first round aptitude and they'll give a call if you clear it and then second round is technical And third round is HR round but they'll ask technical questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I got mail from FactSet to attend the written test,to get through the written test one should prepare java script,jsp,sql.On next day i got the call from FactSet stating that you have cleared the written test and have to attend the JAM which is next round,in jam personal introduction and any one topic from i.e,Fav holiday destination or Fav author,i cleared easily JAM results declared on that time itself.They said we will call you after 2 days but i got call after 10 days to attend the technical round which is third round,not able to clear this round.....After this more 2 rounds will be there.

Interview Questions

• In technical round one should prepare throughly if anyone cleared this round that means you had completed 90% of interview process successfully and i can say that job is yours for sure.Questions from java,Html,CSS and know completely about your project which you mentioned in our resume.I was not able to answer exception handling questions,they told me to write a program on swapping of two numbers which i cant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Here i got the mail from the FactSet. The interview process is 4 rounds.1) question on different scripting lang like(jsp,html,php,css etc), 2) In this round there is G.D round 3)technical interview. 4)HR round.

Interview Questions

• They given the questions in mcq format   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

first round is Written Test followed by JAM . Reference of the employee can works .Work hard and prepare well and try to get reference of any employee .
    I just give this review because that no one can trouble like me who go for hope and work hard . first round is an Aptitude on technical HTML tags and usages not even single question on testing and any language .Question paper may change on every 3 months. please don't waste time of students by conducting interviews that you have any reference candidates or that you didn't have requirement properly . please give the job description that position wants. Don't say after come to an interview.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview process was good but after being hired for the position, there was no proper training on how to get started. Questions were very easy. An experienced person can easily crack the interview. Overall it was a good experience but don't think that because you are getting promoted, you will get increment too.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be your responsibilities as an analyst?   6 Answers

Negotiation

If you are applying for a QA Analyst position, don't expect that you will get a promotion letter and hike. Your designation may stay as-is and salary too. So, think before you for interview.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

They screen mostly the profiles from employee referrals. They send us an e-mail along with an sms to candidates. The walkin starts with a written test on general aptitude and a mix of finance and technical questions followed by a Just a minute session that tests candidates communications skills. Followed by two rounds of interview mostly technical by hiring manager and team manager.

Interview Questions

• Narrate a story of the movie you have recently watched.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If salary does not really matter, never lose the opportunity at FactSet.