FactSet Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.8

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The hiring process and interview process is forst you will have your exam in the desired position then if you pass you'll have an hr interview just basic questions ang basic acctg terms and if you pass you're going to have your technical interview with the team lead and if you pass again, final interview last.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

interview process is of 3 rounds: written, technical and hr..
    in written test, numerical ability, finance & accountancy questions were asked, in technical round, they asked about financial services, instruments etc..

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Good but irritating due to long process of weeks longer they will test the patience level of every one so better to prepare well for the two tech rounds for the company

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Self details, project based questions,finance questions, impress the interviewer and offer letter will be ready. Be trustful and hold to it. Best interview i faced. Research related questions. Online search for required content. Certifications related questions.

Interview Questions

• What do know about Research analyst role   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

2 rounds will be there,1st round is written test based on this filteration will be done then their will be where they will regarding your projects and subjects studied basically it's a technical round after that if u clear that round they will inform you for final round with hr

Interview Questions

• What is ratio analysis?how it is useful for organisation   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process consists of written examination, initial interview, followed by the technical inteview and lastly the final interview. It was quite long but I can say that it's all worth it.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I received the mail from the company. The first round was written test includes english, aptitude, finance.
    Second would be technical followed by the HR round.
    There wasn't much delay in the process, it was short and crisp.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview process is good. There are 3 rounds written, 2 technical rounds. This is my first Interview n it was very good. But too long process we have to wait for hours.

Interview Questions

• Y factset, research analyst means, semi variable cost n explain wit example, diff bw acquisition n merger, equity n preference, financial n operating leverage. They asked me 30-40questions.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FactSet in December 2016.

Interview

First round was written test ,if you are average person you can do it easily. if you selected they will mail you for technical rounds interview letter after couple of days. After clearing technical rounds there is a HR round

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tagui (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Tagui (Philippines)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed after 3 -4 days to invite for an exam and interview. The Exam has two parts 1) Excel - formulas and 2) Written - more on reading comprehension. (?) After the exam is the initial interview, just basic questions like expectations of the job etc. Then they will just inform you if you are qualified for the technical interview. I was invited to have the T.I. after a week I think. There are 3 team leaders that will interview you. Most questions are to test your knowledge. After that is the final interview which you will face the manager. But as for my experience, I was interviewed by the assistant manager. It's more like getting to know you and after that he said that they will inform me if I passed because they're still scanning the other applicants. but unfortunately I didn't receive any calls or email whether I passed or not.