FactSet Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The hiring process and interview process is forst you will have your exam in the desired position then if you pass you'll have an hr interview just basic questions ang basic acctg terms and if you pass you're going to have your technical interview with the team lead and if you pass again, final interview last.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain stocks to a 5-year old kid?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

After 2 days of submitting application online got a phone interview. After 2 days initial interview then within that week there was a technical interview questions more on accounting. After less than 2 weeks got an offer.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The first round is written test that is easy to qualify then technical one if you qualify tech one then manager round will be there you must have finance knowledge to crack the interview rounds

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

first there was online aptitude test along with some current affairs and financial markets then followed by technical round where they test your knowledge on finance and Hr,operational manager round.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

1st round exam after that technical 1 and 2 and then after manager round if you select u get a mail from hr. it will take lot of time for recruiting process so you have to wait for mail for interview schedules

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Well nothing much to say. They process applicant by HR interview first then exam then technical interview with team lead. I was applying for Research Analyst but has no particular team to go to but i was endorsed to ETF.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

1st exam will be conducted and after qualifying 2 tech rounds will be conducted.The interview is based on the depth of subject knowledge.cheking the skills and asking about the project scenarios and examples in that to explain it briefly.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FactSet (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2018.

Interview

I got in through a referral. I was called and emailed for the exam. It took me long hours to finish the exam because I had to take I guess 4 or 5 exams. After finishing the exam I was scheduled for an interview by a panel of team leaders.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

You have to pass the exam and interview with HR and then proceed for a technical interview. In the technical interview, i got asked several questions that will be relevant to the job mostly questions about Financial Statements and accounting in general.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain stocks and bonds to someone who doesn't know what they are?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in May 2018.

Interview

After you pass the examination, you'll be up for the initial interview. They ask just the basic things, answer honestly and confidently. After you pass the initial inteview, you'll be up for the technical interview where they will ask you about the terms and topics that you have studied related to your course or the position your applying for. If you passed, then you will be up for the Final interview where you'll be interviewed by your future boss or manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Accrued and Deferred Revenue?   Answer Question