FactSet Technology Solutions Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet Technology Solutions Engineering Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technology Solutions Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

After applying two months ago, finally was contacted for a technical phone interview.
Interviewed with two members of the team. The interview was very technical.
Despite being a position that focused a little more needing networking skills, they asked many advance windows questions. The interviewers clearly seemed like they didn't come up with description of the job listing, as they constantly contradicted themselves when saying what the job entailed and focused.
The listed clearly stated they wanted someone with networking skills, and listed certain requirements, but stated I was wrong about the position when noticing the emphasis on networking in the listing.
The were also rude, and clearly haven't done interviewers for very long.
They also seemed like they wanted to rush the interview, and from the moment they said hello to the end they seemed disinterested.
They tried to trip me up with some the questions, but i knew I was right with the majority of them.
The listing also mentioned that the job was entry level, but the last time i checked, tier 3 support jobs are NOT entry level. Not a single tech company lists a tier 3 job as entry level.

Interview Questions

• For a job the listed to needing mainly networking skills, I did not expect an emphasis on windows troubleshooting, and didn't expect to have to name exact dictionary names of advanced windows functions.   Answer Question