FairPoint Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FairPoint Communications Interview Questions

1.5

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FairPoint Communications (Manchester, NH).

Interview

I had a 2 hour phone conversation with director, a 3 hr interview with director and then no one ever got back to me. I had to email HR for a response 4 months after interview. How hard is it to send the mass email that says no or yes... I will not look for opportunities with this company in the future.

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FairPoint Communications (Manchester, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Received email regarding setting up an interview. The Woman gave me a time 4:00pm on a Friday. She didn't ask any me any questions only made a couple of comments about my 29 years in the telecommunications business. It was like she was in a hurry to go home or she was just too new at that job that she didn't know how to conduct an interview.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really as any questions just made comments. Said that I had the qualifications that we needed and would get back to me soon. Asked about salary.   1 Answer