Fairfax County Virginia Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Fairfax County Virginia Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairfax County Virginia

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Total process took about 2 weeks, I was called for an over the phone screening and was brought in for a panel interview later that week. Both involved general questions and answers regarding the job description.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fairfax County Virginia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Apply online in Feb and I'm waiting almost 3 months to get an interview. It's a panel interview with 10 questions. They will take a turn to ask you. After that, you will take a writing test and excel test. They will send the result after 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The interview question is about your administrative skill that you have had in the past. What is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Alexandria, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process wasn't really that bad. She asked me a couple of questions and then after that she showed me around the office and i started my day. Now i can say that i started out filing and shredding and doing packets and folders alot for the different alcohol and drug treatment program that they offer. But overall i'm happy with my job my boss is a little

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.....that question scares the hell out of me. but yet i can't shutup at home lmao   Answer Question