Fairfax County Virginia Human Service Worker III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairfax County Virginia Human Service Worker III Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairfax County Virginia

2.3

Human Service Worker III Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia.

Interview

It was a panel interview. Everyone was very nice and friendly. They asked questions that were pretty basic not too detailed, which is what I was expecting. They had questions already prepared to ask me. They did give me an opportunity to ask my own questions which was good for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a difficult Client and how you resolved the issue at hand   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fairfax County Virginia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Annandale, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview team consisted of three panelists, one was from hiring department, one was from HR department. They explained that they would not have eye contct since they would write down my responses. They provided the list of 9 questions to answer and the most of them wre related to your experience related to poistion.

Interview Questions

They stated that salary range is given however the lowest salary would be offered.

Human Service Worker III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia in October 2015.

Interview

Panel interviews done with 3 to 4 supervisors interviewing. They are required to interview 3 people for every position before they can hire. Sometimes they already have a person in mind who they want to have the position but are required to complete all interviews.

Interview Questions

• They will give you a question regarding a case and the policy printed out.   1 Answer