Fairfax County Virginia Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairfax County Virginia Management Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairfax County Virginia

2.8

Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia.

Interview

I received a phone call and an email requesting the interview. I scheduled the initial interview, which included an Excel exercise and a panel interview with the hiring manager. I was called back for a second interview with the departmental manager, but I believe I was the only person for the second interview - I wasn't competing at that point and it was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• The typical - what are your strengths/weaknesses/how do you handle conflict/prioritize deadlines and projects, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fairfax County Virginia

Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia in May 2016.

Interview

I sent in my resume and was contacted for an interview weeks later. I went in for an interview which was very quick and I didn't have a good feeling.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in July 2011.

Interview

Panel with 6 people asking multiple prepared questions with a standardized rating scale. The hiring manager was part of the interview panel which also contained members from other agencies throughout the county. The questions were generally relevant to the interview process; but, seemed to allow little opportunity to assess my depth of professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you or have you ever done any kind of drugs   1 Answer

Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia.

Interview

I was first given a detailed job description. Then interviewed by a three person panel. A total of ten questions were asked as well as given a written exercise to perform.