Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Banquet Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Banquet Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

4 interviews in total, first with the assistant manager second with the director then HR and the GM. A little bit over the top considering the position I applied for however these companies work particularly 5 star properties work like this.

Interview Questions

• previous experience mainly, particularly times and previous experiences.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Banquet Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I complete the online interview for the SWEP program and then was contacted a few months later for a phone interview. I did end up having to call the interviewer myself after a few minutes had passed for our scheduled interview time. I was't throw off by any questions, my interviewer was very professional.

Interview Questions

• What would I expect from you as a employee, what skills can you bring to our team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is thorough - you must submit an online application first which includes a very long quiz/questionnaire to get a general idea of how you think/behave.

Once you have passed that, then there is a phone interview and two to three in-person interviews with different managers.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Really long, 150 questionnaire you want to either choose strongly or disagree on , not the middle answers. There was two questionnaires I think. Theyr very thorough. Criminal checks, references etc. My interview personally was pretty easy, but not everyone's will be. Just have a really happy personality, ask questions, and you will be fine

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whistler, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Whistler, BC (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied on career website, received an email to set up a phone interview. Did the interview and was offered the job at the end of the call. Interview was easy, asked why did you want to work there, how you dealt with stress, if you minded working long hours, how you dealt with conflict.

Interview Questions

• If someone is not pulling their weight, what do you do?   1 Answer