Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Cook I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

2.5

Cook I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied in person and security accepted my application. About a week and a half later someone from HR contacted me to come in for an interview. The HR director interviewed me first and right after she called the Executive Chef to interview me. We went to the restaurant and he interviewed me for about 5 minutes and asked if I wanted to come back for a stage. I staged two days later and I actually went back the next day for a second stage. 5 days later HR called me to schedule an interview with the General Manager. After another 5 days I got a call and was told I got hired.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected because they were relevant to the position. For a cook, the real test is during the stage, not the interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Cook I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Has 4 interviews after filling out a application online over a period of 2 weeks. I had filled out an application online only partially, but received a call asking me to fill out a personality quiz online. Then I received a call about the first 2 interview with a person from HR and the executive chef. After those initial interviews, I was called back for an interview with the heat of HR and the GM of the hotel. After those interviews I was offered a position on the spot and instructed to get drug tests done.

Interview Questions

• What kind of things to I like to cook?   1 Answer