Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Food and Beverage Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Food and Beverage Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process is long, and you have to return multiple times in order to get everyone to sign off on your sheet to receive your offer letter, In addition to that you have to take a personality test that asks you the same question 100 times in different ways , I have seen many people with so much experience not get a position over that test. I think if you have to go through that many people to get a job they could at least be respectful of your time and have them all in one day instead of having to return so many times .

Interview Questions

• Can you work in a team environment?   3 Answers

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation , They were very firm on their pay which is below industry standards right now

Other Interview Reviews for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager called and scheduled phone interview. Had one interview with hiring manage and one very short interview with an executive in the company. Did not have any further interviews or follow ups. Also did not have in person interview despite being hired for management.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked a series of questions from a pre-set script. Did not vary much from the questions. Asked about experience, how I react under pressure, what kind of work environment I enjoy, etc.   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Meet with up to 4 people, plus an additional online personality quiz. They are very thorough. Hire on talent and experience. They have a very well thought out interview process and stick to it.

Interview Questions

• About your leadership style, how you engage your team, guest recovery   Answer Question