Fairmont Hotels & Resorts General Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts General Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

3.5

General Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Honolulu, HI) in January 2016.

Interview

First stage involves a behaviour assessment that measure honesty, integrity and leadership marks. Questions require strongly agree/disagree answers. If you don't pass this assessment, you won't hear back from them (or be passed on to the next phase, the 1:1). The assessment results stay on your record, so if you fail, you'll have a difficult time ever getting in the door.

Interview Questions

• Second phase, if you pass the behaviour assessment, involves situational questions... "tell me about a time that you...."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

General Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I first applied online and completed an IQ/personality/work ethic test. After I received an email about an interview with HR. I then had a second interview with the Kitchen manager, and these questions were more specific to working in a kitchen. They called my references, and are getting back to me about the position.

Interview Questions