Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Housekeeping Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Housekeeping Attendant

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Housekeeping Attendant Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

2.0

Housekeeping Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Standard array of questions off of a pre-made template. The first round of interviews was conducted by the department head and then a second structured interview was conducted by a representative from human resources. Lastly, I was met by the director of operations and the general manager is a fa r less structured interview. The last was meant more to gauge personality and suitability I imagine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Housekeeping Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call and interview about three weeks later. The interview was very straight-forward, they asked me about my previous work experience and why I wanted to work for them. The interview lasted about twenty minutes in total and then they said they would get back to me. About a week later I received an email saying I had got the job and had instructions with it. I then moved to Lake Louise the following weekend.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you provided excellent customer service?   1 Answer