Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Host/Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Host/Hostess Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

It took a month to get hired. The first process was submitting your resume and cover letter over their website. The second was to have a Skype interview, the third was to have an interview with the direct managers, and then the fourth interview was with the Head of HR and assistant head, and the last interview was with the regional Vice President. It was a lengthy process for such a low titled position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Host/Hostess Interview

Interview

I applied online for one position and was called by the manager after he read my resume to offer another position I better qualified for. I came for the interview, and was told other interviews were being done and I would be contacted in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delivered exceptional customer service   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with challenges?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about making your own decisions and taking initiative?   Answer Question
    • As we put a lot of time into training, would you be willing to commit to the job for at least a year?   Answer Question