Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

3.8

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online and within a week, I received a call from their HR coordinator asking to interview me. I interviewed with the HR Director First, then Department Director, Director of Ops and General Manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted via email within 3 days. Setup initial screening interview with HR director via phone (as I am out of state). Resume was forwarded to the division director.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts about looking at your team as a family?   1 Answer
    • What does it takes to be an effective manager?   1 Answer
    • Why are you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Apply online, take online assessment, phone screening, interview with immediate boss, interview with director. Background check (about 1 week). If you are not "successful" on online assessment the process is finished no matter what. Online assessment in multiple-choice unless you are applying for a director roll. Then the assessment is done over the phone by a third party representative. If you work for Fairmont and are applying for a director roll you must take this separate assessment. If you do not pass you will never be promoted and should look for a different company.

Interview Questions

• Financial numbers. Flow through on P&L. Handling union.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I previously applied for different front office manager positions. Depending on the property, there could be two or three interviews. They got back to me fairly quickly and communicated to me throughout the process. it was professionally done.