Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Royal Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Royal Service Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

2.2

Royal Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for the role online April 1st, got a phone interview (about 30 minutes) on April 10th, and got an email with the result on April 22nd.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Fairmont?
    Why do you want to work for the role you applied?
    What is the thing that you don't like working in the hospitality area?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Royal Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Playa del Carmen (Mexico)) in May 2018.

Interview

Fairmont Riviera Maya.
    Initial interview with Talent Agent from Human Resources for Front Desk Agent. Really get to know the company and show it. Same day interviews with Front Desk Supervisor and Guest Services Manager. Sell yourself! Make them clear why you are the ideal candidate. Next day interview with Royal Service Manager, to evaluate another position.
    3 day after, phone call to officially offer the job.
    If they see talent they will try to retain you even if not in the initial position you applied for. If you really want to work at Fairmont show it. They will appreciate.

Royal Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

I applied online, and got an interview and offer in one week. They called me and asked a few basic questions to confirm my suitability for the role such as whether I’m okay with shift work, and then they moved on to questions about my experience and future career goals, and finished off with role specific scenarios, where they checked for how appropriate my responses were

Interview Questions

• This position involves shift work. Is that alright with you?   1 Answer

Royal Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in October 2016.

Interview

It took a while until I was initially contacted but the time between the first interview and hiring date was less than a week. Total of 2 interviews, first with the director of front office and H.R. Coordinator and second with the General Manager and Director of operations.

Interview Questions

• What does service mean to you?   Answer Question
    • What's an example of excellent service you had received in the past, why does it stand out to you?   Answer Question