Fairview Health Services Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

2.5

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Standard these days. Application went in, HR phone call, in person interview, then a formal job offer. Total process took about 3 weeks. However, time may vary because I didnt get the original position I applied for. I followed up with the manager to see how I can improve as a candidate and was routed to another position on that unit instead with different hours. Still very happy with the end result, and Im glad I followed up!

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a fifteen minute phone interview with a recruiter before being sent on to the hiring manager for last review. I was asked a couple of questions over the phone.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews, with different people each time. It did appear that information was shared between the parties, which helped avoid extensive repetition of questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome a difficult situation in your current position, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • How would your current and past experience prepare you for this role?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Submitted my resume through their career site and was contacted within 48 hours about a phone interview. Following the phone interview, I then had a face-to-face interview with some team members.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that was difficult and why it was difficult.   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online. A week later, received an email to schedule a phone interview with organization recruiter. One phone interview with the recruiter. 3 weeks pass, got call to set up in person interview. Was told I would be interviewing against three others. Two days later offer was brought forth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Received an email a few days after I applied asking to set up an initial phone interview. I didn't progress past the phone interview stage, so I'm not sure what would have happened after that, but likely they would have invited me for an in-person interview. It was my first interview ever, so I was very nervous and screwed up almost everything, but the representative was very kind and understanding.

Ctrs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with two people, both extremely friendly and nice. They first started explaining what the unit I could potentially work at. Explained the job of the CTRS and how a typical evening shift would be. Explained the clients I would be working with. Then started asking interview questions.

HIM Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

the process started the same as any other, however after great phone interview (their words not mine), I was told I was a strong candidate and would be called in for an interview. After checking their website periodically it states not selected there was no call no email nothing.

Nursing Station Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

1) Got a call from HR to schedule two interviews; one phone interview and an in-person interview.

2) The phone interview with the recruiter took about 15 mins and the other one with 2 managers––went for 30 mins. The two interviews were few days apart. I received information on where to park on the interview date so I was able to plan my trip accordingly. Waited in the lobby for the manager to come get me, after which we went up to the unit for the interview. After the interview was over, we toured the unit where I'd be working.

(P.S. Leave early so you can find the correct parking ramp!)

3) Received a form to send out to my references 5 days later. I had 3 references.

4) Got an offer two days later and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• I got behavioral questions on getting along with others and what you would do if you didn't get along with your manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much could be done since the union sets the contracts. You pretty much have limited choices.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied online. It was 3 months before I was offered an interview. I was given the options between 2 days or not interview at all. The HR interview was first. I am glad I was automatically scheduled for the next two interviews on the same day because the HR rep was very judgemental and was basically telling me that if it were up to her, I would not be interviewing. Well, the others seemed to like me, I was hired and have been employed for over 6 years.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle conflict with other co-workers?
      How do I prioritize my tasks in a given day?
      Why did I apply for this specific position?
      Give me an example of a time when you used your critical thinking skills.
      What kind of management style do you prefer?   Answer Question