Fairview Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairview Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fairview Hospital

IT Clinical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairview Hospital.

Interview

The process was very smooth. The interview was over the phone with 3 senior IT staff from Fairview IT. It was very informal but professional at the same time. I was surprised at how relaxed and friendly the Senior IT staff were. I knew from the interview that this was a team I wanted to be a part of.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Interview

Fairview Health Services are quick to respond and professional with an excellent HR and Credentialing departments. The interview was what I expected, and I felt well taken care of during the entire process. The orientation is where satisfaction on my end began to decline. There should be somewhat of a standard process for orientation within the system, and this seems to be lacking in a number of the clinics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very positive

Director Interview

Interview

Internal applicant, so process was fairly straight forward. Spoke with HR, met with corporate leader, met with site hospital VP. Typical behavioral interview questions asked. Heard back within a week or two. HR contacted with offer and next steps.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairview Hospital in November 2011.

Interview

15-minute phone intereview followed by a 30-minute face to face interview. Background check, immunizations and health physical exam. Received an offer within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had with a supervisor and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult patient situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairview was fair in their offer. Was not required to negotiate because of our MNA contract.

Psych Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairview Hospital in October 2009.

Interview

The company was very thourough an professional to interview for. I met with HR for two interviews, I had to fill out scenarios, and had a panel interview. The whole experience was very positive. Fairview is the best place I have ever worked. They take very good care of their employees.

Interview Questions

• What I would do if I had a conflict with a manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate much for the position. It was a matter of accepting what they offered.

Lab Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairview Hospital in May 2009.

Interview

most of the question are not related to the proffesion, it was a general question, measured i.q

Interview Questions

• if you write a book what will be the title?   1 Answer