Faiveley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Faiveley

2.3

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Faiveley (Greenville, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, phone screen with hiring manager, and on-site panel interview. Very standard interview process with no surprises. If you know your story well and can deliver it with confidence, you'll do fine. Be prepared for a somewhat disjointed interview schedule as conference rooms space is limited, so you may have to move around a few times during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, nothing ground-breaking or unusual given my background and experience. Be sure to emphasize your technical capabilities.   Answer Question

Industrial/Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Faiveley (Greenville, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my university career website where the job posting was. I followed up with an email to HR about a week later to show my interest and heard back a day or two later. I was able to schedule an in-person interview for the following week. The interview itself was pretty relaxed and easy since I was applying for the intern position. I was asked the basic things such as how would I describe myself, and questions mainly pertained and extended from my resume like what I did at my last job. They then show you the entire manufacturing plant so you can get a feel for it and visually see what is happening. The whole time they are friendly and felt like a normal conversation after the first few questions.

A few days later I received a call that I had got the position if I'd like to accept. Start date was flexible.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to pursue engineering as a career?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Faiveley (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

F2F for 30 minutes and it was short. salary negotiation also finished on the same day. offer received in 2weeks time. No problem from interview till joining. formalities were smooth.

Interview Questions

• fully from CV on achievements and participation to the company to come out of struggles   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Faiveley in October 2009.

Interview

Firstly the interview is from the introduce myself, including the education background, working experience, interesting, and the most concerning-- expected salary and other benefit. Centanly, here is some question about my current incoming. As their policy, they care if I am from the auto industry, but no any professinal question about it. Because the interviewer is shot of the relative acknowledge.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Faiveley in March 2013.

Interview

CV Screening, Telephonic - Faceto face interview. Not much difficult to get through the technical round, but it is purely based on your previous experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, they stick on to their policies.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Faiveley (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2017.

Interview

Several questions about my previous experience, and some generic question like my strongest points, a person who I admire, what I want from a company, what I expect from my superior, and so on

GET Interview

Interview

Got through campus placement......App and technical questions and essay round followed by 3 rounds of interviews(in each stage short listing happened)

Interview Questions

• Oh it didnt look much....was just formal and technical...cracked it though   Answer Question

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birkenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Faiveley (Birkenhead, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Emailed my CV. They replied within a few days asking me to go for an interview. Interview in front of two people, a HR employee and the manager I would be working for. Relatively straight forward competency based interview asking about skills and experience,

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Faiveley in June 2010.

Interview

Hiring was done through an agency. After 90 days I was offered a permanent position within the company. I made myself available for a position posted within the company and moved into my current position.

My interview process did not go beyond my initial interview for the specific job I was originally hired to complete.

Within departments I find a welcome comradeship among individuals. Most training is on the job and has to be discovered because it is not readily volunteered. If you do not ask you will not be told, It is the way of things.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can contribute most to the position you are applying for and how will this division benefit from your being hired?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Because of the current job market and my need for employment I accepted what was offered without much negotiation.

Officer Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Faiveley (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Just worst as they took 3 month to give the offer, they keep on changing the joining date in only telephone as they were coming up with one new office in electronic city.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Horrible first they will give you one package letter they will start negotiating