Falcon.io Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Falcon.io

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Falcon.io (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Sometimes you think someone is transparent with you and you wanna believe what they are saying is the truth. But the odd part is when someone is manipulative and shady the whole time. Had a great process or so I thought and then they offered a position lower than the one that we had talked about, don't trust a word that they say. They never intended on actually offering the position that that had posted or interviewed me for, when asked for an explanation, they said that the higher ups are all about math and this was how they felt all along, but your the top candidate. Can't trust anything from them

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Falcon.io (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

It took me about a week for the entire process. Honestly I was pretty impressed and I didn't expect that it would be so difficult. I first talked to Mike their Talent Manager - 45 minutes chat over the phone. Very friendly conversation and he asked me so many questions about my role, deal size, sales cycle, social media knowledge about their product and etc. He asked me to do a sales pitch. Short after that I met their Sales Director - Aaron, SM - AJ - I got even more excited about the role and the company after I met them. I did a demo over their product and had a final interview with their Head of Sales Operations. The thing that I like the most that everyone was talking about the culture and how they value the people working for them and how much they love the product.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denmark, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Falcon.io (Denmark, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Very professional interview. We talked about results and carrier and I had a feeling of trust witch made med relaxed and sharp. They asked very good questions witch made me even more interested getting the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was normal and professional

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Falcon.io (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was conducted very efficiently. I spoke to the recruiter Mike who then moved me forward to the Director of Sales. Afterward, I met directly with the CEO at their office in Brooklyn. Finally, I spoke with the Head of Global Sales Ops over the phone (who is based in Copenhagen-their HQ).

The entire process from beginning to end was both seamless and professional. Despite Falcon Social still being in the 'startup' phase here in the states -- it was a very pleasant experience.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Falcon.io (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I spoke to an internal recruiter first, then current managers over the phone. Next steps were in person interviews. First time I came in I met the managers - they were real down to earth, real personable, second time I sat with the head of people operations - great guy, asked from the beginning to be myself and not hold anything back. Felt more like hanging out than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Please describe three traits that make up a successful sales representative.   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Falcon.io (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I was pleasantly surprised and excited that a recruiter reached out to me about this position, and moved forward with the interview process. What I didn't realize, and it was not clear by any means, was that the recruiter was located in Copenhagen. This meant that setting up an interview at 2pm was actually 8 am ET because the calendar link that was set in Copenhagen time. I was a little annoyed that they weren't transparent about that but happy I didn't pick an earlier time.

I jumped on the phone with him and the questions were pretty standard. The only thing I found interesting was that he asked me if I knew anything about falcon.io. I told him what I knew, but he then asked if I knew anything about the culture. There wasn't really much on their site when I researched so I flipped the question back to him. His response was (paraphrased) that it was an international company with people who "work hard" which was exactly what was used on their website. IMO, that's pretty standard for every company and realized the lack of transparency on who they really were and what they were about wasn't for me.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Falcon.io.

Interview

Very smooth process! Mike was transparent about what the steps would be and extremely accommodative. I had a 1:1 call, an in person interview with various members of the sales team and an over the phone demonstration of a mock discovery call.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Falcon.io (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resource representative and an in person meeting with 3 different managers back to back. Afterwards, a mock email test and situation with Sales Manager to test selling and management abilities.

Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Falcon.io (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. The entire team was very helpful and had their stuff together in terms of the process. Since the U.S. office is still young and growing, it was a bit difficult to get a feel for the company as a whole. However, my final call with the VP in Copenhagen was extremely helpful and gave me great insight their vision and business priorities.

Customer Success Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Falcon.io (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of several rounds of interviews, on both one-on-one and small group settings (and part virtual/in-person). Each interview round supplemented and built upon the previous round. It started off with a brief and general introductory interview to learn more about the company, position, and to gauge general interest. The following round was based specifically on the platform and involved a detailed presentation. After that there was an assignment which was once again based on the platform and further assessed your skill set. The final round involved an in-person meeting, along with a very short presentation, and opportunity to ask questions.

Overall, the process was incredibly detailed, organized, and advanced pretty quickly. Communication was constant and supportive in nature - and the entire experience was positive and very smooth.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe are the main responsibilities and duties of this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a little negotiating, but not much. It was not necessarily needed because expectations were communicated very clearly from the start, so there were no surprises or lack of information when an offer was made. There was great transparency and access to information and answers.