Fallas Paredes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fallas Paredes Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

1.4

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes.

Interview

Came in to talk to manager to ask if they were hiring she said yes asked me a few basic questions then she handed me my paper work and i was hired. I turned in my paper work the next day and two weeks later was on the schedule and started working.

Interview Questions

• They really didn't ask me specific questions they only asked me basic questions like   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

No interview just came in and spoke to the manager and got hired. I presented myself gave the manager my resume the manager looked over it asked a few question main question was my availability then I was hired. I was told they have to do a background check and they did then I got called back a few day later and was working I got trained then the next few days was on the schedule

Negotiation

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes.

Interview

Nice smooth , put in application. And call me 2 days later did all my paper work a week before thanksgiving work all Christmas good hours was just a seasonal but got moved up to permitted asked about work experience and

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you work really hard   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Long and drawn out for no reason. Asked the same questions to many times. I think it's to trip me up. I must have answered the same question 20 times.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank Junction, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes (Burbank Junction, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I wasn't really expecting an interview on the spot. The manager at that time simply took me to the back of the stock room and asked me various questions about how I would handle stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about working with friends? (I was asked this question due to being referred by a friend working there at the time. He ended up being my supervisor for most shifts)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Fill out application wait for call and sit with manager. Asked if you have experience and hired on the spot no big deal they hire just about anybody. No drug test. Not much fill out paper work and get an employee number. Then you call for your schedule.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do I have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes (Downey, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

A hiring event was advertised online. Walked into the Downey, California store to ask for an application. As soon as I simply asked for the application the manager asked me if I had my ID and social security card to get the process going. She explained they were hiring ON THE SPOT. I went back home and returned with my documents. The manager had me fill out an application, my tax forms and paycheck preferences. The manager then told me my first day would be the next day (I would be working at the new store being set-up in Norwalk, California, and handed me my reloadable debit card where my paychecks would be loaded.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. Everyone who showed up just filled out an application and got hired on the spot.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Informal. Doesn't ask much questions. They did most of the talking. Got interrupted quite often. Did not talk about company much. Assuming they didn't know much either.. Very friendly Member of magement. Walked the floor. Walked the stockroom. Asked why I left previous job. How much I made. Can I work nights and weekends

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through a friend. Got called within a week to schedule an interview. Got the job on the spot. Not many questions were asked since I never worked in retail but had experience working with others and working in a fast paced environment.

Interview Questions

• what is important to you in a work setting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turlock, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fallas Paredes (Turlock, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was really smooth and easy the manager was very friendly person who makes you feel comfortable during interview. And she answer all the questions that you may have from her, she is one of the best manager that I have worked with.