Family Dollar Stores Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Family Dollar Stores Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Family Dollar Stores

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Inkster, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Inkster, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed while the manager stocked items. It was an easy interview and she didn't ask many questions. I had a second interview with another manager a few days later. That interview was easy too.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you? How would you handle a rude customer. Can you count.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got called in for an interview that got rescheduled due to weather conditions. Interview only lasted 5 mins, there wasn't too many questions as the manager was busy. Got a call a couple hours later that they wanted to hire me. Have been waiting 2 weeks on my background check to come in.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Easy very quick got the job on the spot no drug test just background check she didn't ask much questions just inform me on how everything work & that everybody in the store was like family

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Golden Valley, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

About 3 days after I had completed and filed an application with the company , I received a phone call from their management requesting an interview, which I was happy to hear . A few days later I went in and met with the employer to answer some questions that took about 29minutes and I then asked of I objected to take ing a drug test , which of course I did not. After the test I was told I had the job and was showed around and given a uniform.

Interview Questions

• What did I think that I could contribute to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mount Oliver, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Mount Oliver, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

N/A

Negotiation

Based on a comination of education and availabiity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Apply online. When you get called for interview it literally takes three minutes. Anyone can work for this company.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. You are asked about your experience and availability.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

the interview wasn't formal i applied and i got the job

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Houston, TX).

Interview

They asked me about high school and overcoming something difficult in my life.

Interview Questions

• Would you tell on co worker if they were breaking store policy in your presence.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

Interview

It was a short 5-10 minute interview. Basic "tell me about a time when" type questions. Nothing unexpected, just straight to the point. Friendly easy going atmosphere with just the Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why should i hire you over someone else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Houma, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

My initial application for this job was done online in their store. I filled out the application and went onto the second phase of the interview process. This was with the manager of the store.

Interview Questions

• Did I have cashier experience? Was I able to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for long periods of timr?   Answer Question