Family Dollar Stores Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Family Dollar Stores Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Family Dollar Stores

1.8

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview wasn't much of an interview at all. I came in and the manager basically talked about herself and the company the whole time. Prior to the interview I looked at reviews on Glassdoor and already knew some of the things she talked about. I wasn't asked anything about abilities or prior experience. She looked at my application for two seconds and handed me a paper about drug testing.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

Called the store a few days after applying. The store manager then looked up my application and scheduled an interview. Easy interview. Offered a job contingent on drug test and background check right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookhaven, DeKalb, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Brookhaven, DeKalb, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Really a drug test and background check was pretty much it we talked for approximately 15 minutes and i had the job honestly. I pretty much played it cool she asked me personal questions to see if i would react different but i didnt.

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked for family dollar or customer service in general?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

fill out application went in the next day and ask about the opening position ask basic questions how old are you what shift are you looking for and a did a drug test

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Rochester, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Very eager to hire some one.Very non professional. I was on time but he was to busy to start the interview.work place was a mess an out of control very unstable. Very small offices .

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you are right for the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Detroit, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Quick procces took me a while to get my interview took about 3 weeks i was persotantly calling management was taking forever always saying call back but im determined up for a challenge then when i finally got my interview she told me to come next tuesday for an interview and it was tuesday already so meaning my interview was a week away. Smh that was crazy to me.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Auburn, ME) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the Greene, Maine store. I got interview in the Auburn Plaza store. I got a phone call and went down to fill out paperwork to work as a Temporary store associate. Went on the computer and filled out all the information. Then later got a phone call to when I would start. It was for a new store that was opening.

Anonymous Employee in Meeker, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Meeker, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

Basic application and interview in a local hotel by a branch manager. I was asked basic questions relating to my job application, previous work experience, if I was available for all shifts, what job related experience I had in similar positions, when I could start.

Interview Questions

• Previous jobs, likes, dislikes, can you work all shifts, submit to drug test etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Decatur, GA).

Interview

Short process I was asked to fill out a application and told they would process my background and no drugtest and no interview just training course on the store computer very easy

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in May 2010.

Interview

fill out the application sunday got called in tuesday. the manager ask pretty straight forward answers. why family dollar? etc...