Family Dollar Stores Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Family Dollar Stores Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Family Dollar Stores

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Jackson, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Very casual. Interviewed by another staff member and not the manager. Asked very personal questions that made me very uncomfortable. The interview was done in the employee break room which was very dirty, cluttered and unorganized with a terrible odor

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in June 2010.

Interview

The Hiring process consisted of being interviewed by the store manager who asked me typical questions and was very unprofessional as after the questions a neighboring store manager was sitting in on the interview and also while I had to take the drug test.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in April 2015.

Interview

I walked in as a customer and practically walked out with the job before applying just by speaking with the manager. She saw that I was truly interested and also possess the qualities that she is looking for in a new associate to make the environment better and comfortable for the customers.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Phila, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

They call you to come in, just look professional and present yourself appropriately. They ask you a couple of questions including your availability and then drug test you on the spot. If you do well they offer you a job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for family dollar?
      What can you contribute to the company?
      How do you feel about customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

Interview

Very approachable and friendly. I already felt like part of the team. I got a call asking me to come in for a face-to-face interview, met the manager in his office, chatted about my previous experience, and then started talking about books and politics. Sadly, that manager didn't stay long and the experience went down-hill from there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you handled a difficult customer service situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Birmingham, AL) in September 2012.

Interview

There was no interview. I applied. They called a few days later and told me to come in and take a drug test and fill out the paperwork. I went in and did all of that. They told what store to go to and when to report and that was it.