Family Dollar Stores ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Family Dollar Stores ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Family Dollar Stores

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Fast and informal, includes drug testing and back ground check, about 20 minutes, multiple interviewers, long back ground check process, but quick 2 week training period, work environment based on ability to stock out merchandise and keep store looking nice

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in February 2017.

Interview

Very quick. They asked a few questions about your previous job history, what you did there and how long you were there. Also why you left that job. They ask about your availability and your personal life. Kids, school ect. They also ask about your skills and knowledge of he company and what you can bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Where were you previously employed and for how long?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Apply online and follow-up through the phone then in-store the following week. Managers will almost always be there in the AM. A brief 1:1 about your experience and what you can bring to the company. If you get an interview you've got the job. Family Dollar is ALWAYS hiring and will take old employees back if necessary.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Memphis, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Just basic questions about how to run a store, do you be on time, and where do you see yourself in the company. How will you work to make the store a success

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in September 2013.

Interview

The District Manager was very polite, professional, and informative. I went into the interview prepared with note pad and pen for valuable information along with a bigger in site on Family Dollar establishment. The District Manager informed me about what strengths to uphold within management and how to be stern in the workplace.