Family Dollar Stores Cashier/Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Family Dollar Stores

1.5

Cashier/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Pinellas Park, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager doing most of the talking. Didn't really ask me a lot of questions or my skills. Mostly went by my resume and skill check. Was hired on the spot however, and manager seemed friendly during the interview. What I did find strange though, when I asked for the manager by name the employee on duty said she's probably lyrics outside smoking a cigarette on the phone as always. She never helps me. What a great first impression I was thinking.

Interview Questions

• If I had management experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Cashier/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Birmingham, AL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online for two months straight then on 7/3/15 had a interview, we hit it off we didn't talk about the position we talked about family life and the problems going on with here store and how everyone one is over worked they was down 2 employees,, so I knew then I had the job we talked about an hour and the first girl came out the interview real quick .. however I knew I had the job I've been unemployed for almost a year in September since 2014

Interview Questions