Family Dollar Stores Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Family Dollar Stores Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Cleveland, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

pretty basic put app n call n for interview with DM if they like u will offer a job on spot if they say they will call they wont. Pretty straight forward.

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Dayton, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Im went to an open recruitment and was called for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee that you saw steal something from the company?   1 Answer
    • What are your strenghts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Denver, CO) in September 2009.

Interview

I had noticed a series of ads on line for store manager position. I had to admit that I was leery of a company who could not find managers in the middle of this economy but I called and got an appointment right away(another sign of desparation?). I met with a district or supervisory manager in a small craped office. He is the "new sheriff in town" and basically told me that he was sent here to clean things up. Apparent;ly the last guy left things in a shamb;les. He was quite full of himself and assured me that he was the best DM i would ever work for. The salary offer was quite low and i had to pee in a cup as part of my interview.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week was i expecting to work?   2 Answers

I went to a family dollar in my neighborhood and had a conversation with the manager but did not tell him i had applied for a job. he told me of help shortages, long hours with no overtime, work details to clean up other stores.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in July 2010.

Interview

reviewed sales ,losses hiring and training

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores in October 2009.

Interview

Interviewed and was told over qualified - but would pass my resume on to superiors - never heard anything

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to down grade to a store manager?   1 Answer