Family Dollar Stores Retail Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Family Dollar Stores Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Family Dollar Stores

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Des Moines, IA) in May 2012.

Interview

they were in a desperate situation to fill in an open position. Had a brief meeting with DM. Offered job, after background check. did not quibble about my salary requirements. Nice guy, but stretched too thin with too many stores. Openings were actually at several locales. Had my choice

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Detroit, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

I was recruited at my then employer after the District Manager stood around and watched me work. After that we discussed my experience and want to change positions. I was unhappy with my work enviornment so I was willing to take the leap.

Anonymous Employee in West Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (West Toledo, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Had to go meet 3 different people at 3 different locations and drug screen. First 2 where very short third more intense. It took 3 weeks. They didn't ask to many questions more so just told me about the job and the stores and how messed up they are.

Interview Questions

• How many people was I in charge of at my current job.   1 Answer