Family Dollar Stores Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Family Dollar Stores Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Family Dollar Stores

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Laurel, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Really easy interview, just basic question and answer. If you have work experience and nothing on your record chances are you'll get the job. You'll get a call to get a drug test and if all goes well then you'll be offered the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Family Dollar Stores

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I arrived for the interview. Waited approximately 30 mimutes for the manager. He was very nice and easy going. He asked me a couple of questions that I easily answered. I had been out of work for awhile due yo some health issues so he said he was willing to give me an opportunity. After that he asked me would I submit to a drug test I said yes and I took a drug test on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Past job history and motives for this job. She also seemed very interested in what type of skills and attitude I would be bringing to the company. I was told I'd get 40 hours with a chance to move up if my work ethics were satisfactory.

Interview Questions

• Can I deal with shift change   1 Answer