Family Health Centers of San Diego Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Family Health Centers of San Diego Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Updated May 17, 2017

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and had a recruiter call me to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager after about 4 weeks. The phone call was scheduled a whole week later, then met in person a week after that. The phone call was pretty typical asking my previous pay and reasons for leaving. The onsite interview was only 30 minutes and they didn't ask very many questions so I think they just wanted to see me in person to see if I would fit in with the rest of the young recruiters. They have this position posted quite often and weren't able to give me good answers where the previous recruiters went or why.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a 1 on 1 interview. The phone interview was a panel conference call. I was taken to see one of the clinics at the in person interview. Overall, the questions were relaxed and let you tell them about yourself without the stress of question after question.

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Panel interview if they like you then one of the hiring clinics will present with an offer and from there you have a 1 month training process. If you lack outpatient clinic skills they will guide you you.

Interview Questions

• A lot of skill based questions with and they ask for past experiences   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called after applying for an opportunity, the Talent Manager called me back & we had a nice conversation and I was invited in for an in person interview. Overall the interview itself was pretty mundane and both of the interviewers seemed bored and not engaging. About 10 mins into it, I realized myself I was not that interested in the opportunity. However, being a Recruiting and really valuing the candidate experience and I constantly work to improve it for my own candidates, I leave every interview with take aways. My take away....this place needs some help when it comes to interviews and the candidate experience. WOW. So it has now been a month since I interviewed, no follow up, no call back to let me know what is going on, what the status of my candidacy is, nothing......zero FOLLOW UP. Not even a dear john, thank you for interviewing email. NOTHING. The position has now been reposted. Good luck if you interview with this group, and I hope they find someone who can rise the candidate experience out of the basement.

Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy and professional. Made me feel very comfortable and wasn't nervous at all. Interview took about 30 minutes and was conducted by the Doctor and supervisor. Showed me the department I would be working at and showed me the equipment we would be using.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about different types of materials for lenses.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Submitted an online application/resume. Got a call back from the HR recruiter a week later on Friday. Had an initial phone interview with the HR recruiter the following Monday. Got an email back from the recruiter to come in the following Wednesday to complete a pre-employment assessments and to meet the hiring manager as well. The assessment will access your Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook mail) , typing ( 3 minutes typing test) , spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. The assessment was around 60 minutes. Each section had roughly 10-15 questions. You will receive a score after you got done with each section.
    I met with two hiring managers after I got done with the assessment. The interview lasted around an hours.
    Received an email back from the HR recruiter after nearly 3 weeks of waiting informing me that the hiring manager has decided to move forward with candidates whose skills and background experiences are more closely aligned with the position requirements.

Interview Questions

• Just the usual typical interview questions. Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company? Ask you about your qualifications and experience. Pretty easy questions.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. Mainly situational questions like " Tell me about a time when you were in a problem where..." I prepared in advance so it wasn't that challenging for me. There were 2 women interviewing me. My only problem was making eye contact with both of them throughout the whole interview. They scored your answers on a piece of paper as you were speaking. I thought I initially wasn't goin to get an offer because when I followed up after my interview; they said they were going to hire an internal candidate. Therefore, they were just waiting to interview her and hire her. As it turned out, she got an offer from another organization so I was the runner up. It was about a two month process. After getting the call that I got the job, the hiring process took only about two weeks.

Therapist, Marriage and Family Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online on their website, went through a screening over the phone with someone working in Human Resources which was fairly short, then attended an in person interview and met with around two to three current employees at the organization phone

Health Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied on line then I received a call from Human Resources for a phone interview, then they called me to continue with the paperwork hiring process, then I have a second interview with a panel of two people in English and in Spanish, then after a few days I was called to received the positive response that I was welcome to join the team of the company. I was sent to a complete very helpful training in regards of the mission and rules of the agency and since then I am happy doing the best in my job.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage a patient in need of immediate mental health?   Answer Question