Family Heritage Life Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

1.6

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

It was actually more of a presentation than an interview. Discussed how you made money and how much could be made selling various forms of insurance. One of the questions on the application was for 3 referrals.

Interview Questions

• How interested are you in moving forward and hearing more about the position on a scale of 1-10?   1 Answer

Field Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Easy and like most insurance companies they make look nice and easy in the end they all the same they offer you to make tons of money but for expirience you must have at least 3/4 months back up money

Interview Questions

• Do you have a license 0512 health life insurance   1 Answer

Independent Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance (Pinellas Park, FL).

Interview

Good communication from the recruiter, had me watch a saved go to meeting that was 2 years old that described the business model, had 2 other through conversations about the offerings and set up a shadow day.

The shadow day was very informative showed me their "pitch and sales process". Was underwhelmed by the shadow process to the point that I will most likely turn the opportunity away.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell? Fog a mirror?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

We had a group interview and then a short one on one interview with the interviewer. The group interview was more along the lines of a presentation where we answered questions and asked questions about the company.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance in June 2017.

Interview

They call after you submit your resume. They will ask you if you know what about sub insurance ask why you like sells. Kind of shady cause their adds say 60k plus bonus but its 100% commission

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance (Bellevue, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone interview to see if I could meet the minimum qualifications and to talk about a management position. Then to a group interview where they again tell you that your being interviewed for management, and fill out a questionaire. The last was a one on one interview at which point they tell you will have to start as a sales rep and build your client base before you can move to management.

Interview Questions

• If you compared yourself to an animal what would it be and why?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance (Columbus, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They call everyone who applies. You come in and hear a sales pitch of how much money the top people make. Then you meet with the manager where you can ask questions. The manager is knowledgeable and will answer any questions, but I still think everyone who applies gets the job.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance (Las Cruces, NM) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a positive and informative interview. I was even taken around to business to show how they do the job. They do train you in Dallas TX. An agent will also be there when you first start out. It is a team environment.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

No felony and a good getter attitude? Your hired!

It's a 100% sales commission career you are hiring them. Find a good team to be a part of. Do some research some are better than others. Ask one of the other associates out to lunch without the director and ask them about how they compare to the other teams.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Family Heritage Life Insurance (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was two main steps. The first step was an informative group interview in which we were encouraged to ask questions, describe what we were looking for in a career and rate ourselves in how appropriate we thought we were for the job.

In between the first interview and second I was given the opportunity to shadow a manager to gain an understanding of the sales role (mostly door to door or business to business) which I asked for.

I came prepared with a list of questions for my second interview, described why I thought I was a good candidate and was offered the job.

Overall the company was very transparent with me so I could know exactly what my role would be, but I had to ask questions to get answers.

Interview Questions

• 1) As this role is commission-based, how will you handle pressure if you aren't successful your first few days?   2 Answers