Family & Children's Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Family & Children's Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Family & Children's Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Family & Children's Services

Sort:

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Family & Children's Services.

Interview

I was fresh out of grad school, no clinical experience, applied to several agencies, and got only one opportunity for an interview after two months with this agency.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was: What would you do if one of our doctors who also see the client you work with does not agree with your diagnosis?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Family & Children's Services (Tulsa, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

I had an initial interview with case coordinator. Depending on the initial interview one is invited to a follow-up interview with the director. The interview was casual and more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were in conflict with a supervisor   Answer Question

Front Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family & Children's Services (Tulsa, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

They go through multiple open ended questions to ask you what experiences you have in certain situations. There is two interviews required from different supervisors. There is no way to go around this process, but there is a good chance that if you're a decent person, you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you were in a power struggle with a co-worker? How did you handle it, and what where the results?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me $11 per hour, and I asked for $11.50. They took one day to get back with me and accepted my offer.

Coor, Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family & Children's Services (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was geat and you could still the people were happy to be workng for the company. My contact person greeted me with a smile. The process was set-up in a room that was private, clean, well lite as well as interesting because it had a wealrh of book throughout room.