FanDuel IOS Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FanDuel IOS Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FanDuel

IOS Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FanDuel in July 2018.

Interview

I applied and one of the recruiters reached out. Next, we scheduled a phone call with one of their iOS devs. Call went well, and they gave me a coding challenge. Here's where things went wrong.

I completed the challenge in a few days and sent it back. The recruiter confirmed they got it (even replied on a Sunday), and told me I'd hear back within a day or two. Three days later he contacted me and said the team was extremely busy, apologized for the delay, and said someone would review the code and get back to me the next day. No problem!

The weekend came and went, no word back. That following Monday I reached out again to see if the team ever got around to reviewing the code. No response. It's been over 2 weeks now...

If you're going to ask candidates to invest hours of their time completing coding challenges, at least keep them informed all the way through the process.

Interview Questions

• General questions about iOS and work experience. Take-home coding challenge.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FanDuel

IOS Engineer Interview

Interview

Set up a call with a good email and then rescheduled it and received no call or email. This is by far the worst experience I had for a long time. No wonder I read the Glassdoor reviews and this proves it. To all the future applications remember this or go ahead and waste your time.