FanDuel IT Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FanDuel IT Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FanDuel

1 Interview Review

IT Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FanDuel (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Entire process of being invited to an initial video interview through to final interview took 2 days.

The initial video interview had a very personal and pleasant feel to it with questions interlinking past experience in past roles, within significantly different industries too, as well as open ended questions regarding your own knowledge of the company and how you go through achieving tasks or jobs. Overall in my opinion a phenomonal interview initially.

Second interview was in person at the company office, this interview was more collaborative with the hiring manager and a senior employee of the same team conducting. Questions asked were based around some technical knowledge as well as relationship management skills to get a feel of how you react and deal with situations potentially presented in the workplace, this was interspersed with tidbits of information regarding technology being used in the company and how it is used.

Overall in my opinion the interview process from start to finish has been the very best I have ever attended when seeking jobs, the interviewers and HR representative are all exceptionally friendly and genuinely care about your answers to questions. It was such a pleasant experience all round.

Interview Questions

• What kind of methods do you use to ensure you complete jobs and tasks in a timely and efficient manner?   Answer Question