FanDuel Integrated Campaigns Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Integrated Campaigns Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FanDuel (New York, NY).

Interview

Long, drawn out and NOT worth all the effort. Following the initial HR screening, I interviewed on the phone with the hiring manager. They then asked me to create and present a whole deck for a Marketing plan and the objective seemed not only vague, but not applicable for the role I was interviewing for. They barely gave any insight and direction even though I went back and forth a few times prodding for more information. I assumed this was mostly to test my presentation and PowerPoint skills. When I finished the presentation, I went into the office and met with a team of people who listened to my presentation and asked questions. And then met with another Employee to ask questions about my resume. Overall, not the worst process and the questions they asked were well received and there was good conversation. However, I received feed back from HR over a week later and they told me not only that I didn't get the position, but a list of things I didn't and should've included in the deck. Items that I should've been mentioned up front considering that I have zero experience in the industry. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! This whole process was not worth the effort and everything was extremely unorganized.

Interview Questions

• Create a Marketing Plan Presentation using only Free Channels to present to a group of people.   1 Answer