FanDuel Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FanDuel

4.0

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FanDuel (Orlando, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Had initial phone screening with recruiter. After that had two additional technical phone interviews with senior engineers. After that, was given a take home programming assignment to build a web application to validate football lineups.

Shortly after, I got invited to onsite interview that consisted of talking to 4 different senior engineers. Questions were typical software engineering questions with focus on behavioral questions.

Process took 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you failed spectacularly.   Answer Question
  • Describe a difficult to solve bug and your process for solving it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FanDuel

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FanDuel in October 2016.

Interview

The main problem here is the HR person from Edinburgh. I got contacted by experts in the recruitment (agency) who thought I will be great candidate based on my CV and LinkedIn profile. However after sending the CV over to your HR the person didn't like it for some reason and he never explained what is the problem or what is missing. It was very unprofessional to judge by personal preferences without invitation to the interview. It feels a bit like some kind of discrimination.

Interview Questions

• general non technical questions over the email   1 Answer