Fanbox QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fanbox QA Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fanbox (San Diego, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

I applied online, took the personality test, and was invited for an in-person interview. They were only willing to reimburse $300 for travel and since I was living on the east coast, this was difficult. They suggested I fly in that morning and take a red-eye out that night so I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel. I thought that was a little ridiculous. To make sure it was worth my while, I sent a list of questions to the HR Rep and she never got back to me on them. I had a sick feeling in my stomach about the company, so I didn't pursue the in-person interview. When I cancelled I didn't get any response from them. Guess it wasn't meant to be!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fanbox

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fanbox (San Diego, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Got flown out for an interview at the Fanbox office after taking an online skills test. It was supposed to be a
    "day in the life" kind of deal where I spent 3-4 hours at their office. That morning began with a presentation given to some other interviewees and me. I was pulled out early for the start of my interview. It was with 2 people, a product manager or something along those lines and a developer. We talked about the company for a bit when I asked the product manager guy some pretty tough questions about some things I had read about the company online. Mainly about the 50-60 hour workweeks and the very high employee turnover rate. He was not pleased and left quite quickly to leave the dev and myself to some questions they had. There were some basic logic questions and a couple of extremely basic programming questions, all of which I did well on. At that point the dev left and I was left waiting for an HR person. The HR person came in, told me they didn't think I was a good fit for the company, and escorted me out.

Interview Questions

• Write a SQL statement to select some information from some tables in a database.   Answer Question