Fandango Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fandango Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fandango (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Here's how it went down:

Recruiter contacted me and set up a phone screen. Pretty basic stuff, asked about my background and talked about culture and the role. The recruiter, Lisa, was great-- laid out exactly what to expect of the role and how the process would go.

The next day , they reached out to set up an in person interview. The on-site interview was a half day affair, I spoke to 2 product managers, an engineer, a project manager, and a VP. Questions were pretty standard; product design, experience, behavioral etc. Everyone was super nice, and the whole thing felt conversational.

Post interview, the recruiter AND some of the interviewers reached out to me before I had a chance to write a follow up. This is the first interview where the company followed up with me first before I had a chance to thank them.

They came back with an offer a week later.

Overall the process was great, it was super smooth, and... sort of enjoyable. The recruiter and everyone else was super friendly and forthcoming. I always knew exactly where I was in the process and what was happening.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product and why   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fandango

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fandango (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I was disappointed that I never interviewed with the project manager or engineers I would be working with. This may have helped me to gauge the lack of team chemistry and trust on the team. The internal recruiter messed up my offer letter by the tune of $10K less than the offer made on the phone. Error was corrected but threw me off for a while.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to give specific examples of things I would do to improve the site.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Internal recruiter told me I had to start by a certain date in order to go to orientation at NBCUniversal in Burbank. This is not true - it was just a ploy to get me start sooner and take no time off between jobs. You can always do orientation later after you have already started. Several executives skipped out on orientation for several months.