Fannie Mae Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Fannie Mae

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Addison, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I was hired as full time employee at Fannie Mae after getting my foot in the door as a contractor, several years ago. As a contractor, my first interview was via phone with two individuals on a conference call. I recall it being quite lengthy. After I passed that step, these same individuals had me interview with them in person; I interviewed with both simultaneously. Fannie Mae made their decision to hire me very quickly. From phone interview to hire, it was only two days. (Registering with contracting agency initially, providing required paperwork, added time to process.)

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately, I do not recall most difficult question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I was contractor, my salary was discussed up front via my agency, per their contract with Fannie Mae.

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Vice President of the company's division I was being considered considered for. The interview process was simple, and didn't necessarily describe the job in detail.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff... Availability, case interview and role play.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Brief on-campus interview followed by a company day with 3 interviews. All interviewers were very friendly. It was intimidating at first, but once I felt comfortable it was very natural.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions with some questions asking for more specific experiences.   1 Answer