Fannie Mae Business Analyst III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Business Analyst III Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC).

Interview

Curt but friendly. The interview was focused primarily around questions around interpersonal skills (ie "tell me about a time where..."), problem solving, and knowledge of the front and back end businesses. There were a few technical questions related to data management and analysis but was primarily focused on previous job roles.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where things didn't go as planned?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Business Analyst III Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in June 2008.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter and we scheduled an entire afternoon (after lunch) to interview with two business areas for a manager position that I currently held elsewhere. First thoughts: Most were very friendly, offices were pristine, people interacted with each other in the hallways...didn't see anything that would suggest this wasn't a place I wouldn't want to work at.

Interview Questions

• It was scenario based on how I would implement a methodology that applied to a particular business function   1 Answer

It wasn't conveyed to me that I was applying for multiple positions, some of which were less desirable.