Fannie Mae Economist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Economist Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Economist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in November 2015.

Interview

I received the phone interview without any notice. The group director asked me mainly about my research and things on my resume. He may want to find out whether my research background fits into his group. So he asked questions like what is my research, what are the results, why should people care, what the research could add into people's knowledge about the housing market, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you use quantile regression in the paper? What is the advantage of using this method?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

Very vague, the hiring manager of the department was very difficult to communicate with due to a language barrier. No questions was answered out right with specific clarity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with econometric modeling as it pertains to the area of housing finance   Answer Question

Economist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in February 2008.

Interview

phone interview first. Then invited for on site interview. It took one day for on site interview. met about six people. was offered about one week later. The interview is so so. no too much technical questions.

Economist Interview

Interview

first wire interview then onsite; onsite usually takes one day with panel and individual interviews.
    in panel interview, it's like giving one seminar in college/university, they interrupt to ask and you have to be smart enough to respond. for individual interviews, they are interested in everything listed in your resume.

Interview Questions

• go over the cv and ask the technique questions   1 Answer