Fannie Mae General Accountant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae General Accountant II Interview Questions

General Accountant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

A recruiting manager from Fannie Mae called for a pre screen interview. Afterwards, she set me up with in person interviews with four higher-ups on the team. 30 min back to back interview with each person for a total of two hours. I think the hiring manager made it really pleasant and organized. I appreciate her hardwork and openness.

Interview Questions

• All four asked me tell me about yourself. Strengths and weaknesses. Longterm goal. Hardest question for me was: would you feel comfortable starting today with no guidance?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

General Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

They had me come in to meet with three different managers/directors in multiple departments. Each meeting lasted approximately 30 min. I was able to ask questions and find out more about the position. Every interviewer was friendly and most of the questions they asked were straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation when you had a tight deadline to meet and how did you do it?   Answer Question