Fannie Mae General Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae General Accountant Interview Questions

2.0

General Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their recruiters. She emailed me a set of questions to find out if i met the job requirements. She then called me to for over the phone interview after which she told me she would be passing my information to the hiring manager and I would hear back from her the following week. It has been two weeks and two emails later, I still haven't received any feedback. The second time this is happening. This company has a habit of not following up.

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in August 2011.

Interview

Friendly environment and nice managers to talk to. They were well prepared and very professional. Answered all questions I had. They were honest about the hours, which I was impressed about.

Interview Questions

General Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

I had interviews with four directors, 30min each.
    People were very nice and tried to make the interview atmosphere relaxed. Asked general questions.

Interview Questions

• no difficult question, they already understood that the business of Fannie mae is not easy, so more about explaining what they are doing.   Answer Question