Fannie Mae General Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae General Accountant Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

General Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

I had interviews with four directors, 30min each.
People were very nice and tried to make the interview atmosphere relaxed. Asked general questions.

Interview Questions

• no difficult question, they already understood that the business of Fannie mae is not easy, so more about explaining what they are doing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in August 2011.

Interview

Friendly environment and nice managers to talk to. They were well prepared and very professional. Answered all questions I had. They were honest about the hours, which I was impressed about.

Interview Questions

General Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their recruiters. She emailed me a set of questions to find out if i met the job requirements. She then called me to for over the phone interview after which she told me she would be passing my information to the hiring manager and I would hear back from her the following week. It has been two weeks and two emails later, I still haven't received any feedback. The second time this is happening. This company has a habit of not following up.