Fannie Mae Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Fannie Mae

1.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

Pretty casual interview. I got the interview by applying through my college's website.The recruiter asked me about my previous experiences on my resume and two whiteboard questions that weren't so bad either.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

One Interview, was just a phone call on an application called WebEx. The questions asked were mostly behavioral. The entire call took about thirty minutes to 45 minutes long. It was fairly standard behavioral questions, no technicals were asked about coding.

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Blacksburg, VA) in February 2019.

Interview

It was pretty easy, just asked me who I am, followed by scenario questions like "name a time when you had to work in a group, and what did you do" and stuff like that

Interview Questions

• They asked me basic questions based off of my resume and things I said during the interview   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in September 2014.

Interview

Recruited at a campus event and received an on campus interview a few days later. The interview was focused almost exclusively on behavioral questions and discussing my understanding of the secondary mortgage market.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

Met recruiter through on campus recruiting fair, and discussed computer science and financial topics. Got an e-mail and set up interview over the phone. Received offer a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Fundamental terminal commands, programs, etc
      Data structures / basic software engineering   Answer Question