Fannie Mae Internal Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Internal Auditor Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

It was only one round of interview on campus. They kept the process really simple. It was a 2-round back to back interview with 3 people. One is the head of their group and the other two are a manager and a VP. It was primarily behavioral and no complex questions have been asked. Basically they asked about my background and how I handled certain situations. I haven't got the final result yet.

Interview Questions

• How do I solve conflicts in group projects   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in October 2013.

Interview

The initial interview was a personality-based interview. More of a "get-to-know-you" interview and very informal. We talked about my course load and history. I was asked if I saw myself as a leader or a follower. We talked about the present state of Fannie Mae and how they were under conservatorship by the Federal Government. The interviewer wanted to see if I knew anything about Fannie Mae.

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I had one phone interview and one in person interview. Very transparent and answered all questions. Background checks was extensive. They checked all my previous employers since college.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary. Very easy