Fannie Mae Operations and Technology Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

Met at campus recruiting, then a received an email for an on site interview. Met on site in Washington, DC with 3 different people for 30 minutes at a time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with them at a campus recruiting session where they told me about the company. Received an email with an interview time. The interview consisted of a debriefing session about the company and the benefits which they offer followed by 3 30 minutes interview rotations (speed dating type) with some of the managers where they ask you behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you goals?
      What do you like about the company?
      Java programming questions
      Database knowledge   Answer Question

Operations and Technology Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in October 2015.

Interview

Round 1 was the 30 minute behavioral interview. The interviewer asked questions like "What do you like to do on your free time?" and "Why do you want to work at Fannie Mae?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter and went through the resume and asked very basic questions at the end helped prep for the interview. 1 phone interview pretty basic and then an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• what did you choose your major? Bunch of behavior questions?   Answer Question

Operations and Technology Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

I applied through my college's website and was offered an interview. Mostly behavioral (name one time you worked with a team to do a group project) and went over my resume. I had a lot of technical stuff on there(working with microcontrollers) so interview asked about that. I explained in depth what one of my projects were and seemed really interested. I think the more technical you are, the better it is because the interviewer was surprised with my technical background and that was the highlight of the interview. Just be yourself and be confident. I got a call about 2 weeks later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just behavioral about teamwork. There was no business case or anything of that sort (probably because it was just an internship)   Answer Question

Had a better offer from a different company

Operations and Technology Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

I was unsure about Fannie Mae, but applied online through my university's on-campus recruiting site. The interviewer was asking questions that were quite in-depth and required a lot of knowledge about Fannie Mae and how it works.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

I got a call from the HR and she mentioned if i was interested in working for Fannie Mae. She then send me a document which had the interview details along with the topics they would be interviewing me on. I had an HR round and then the technical round.

Operations and Technology Associate Interview

Interview

4 behavioral interviews after 1 on campus interview. Very simple

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you showed leadership.... questions like that   Answer Question

Operations and Technology Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

They initially reached out to me after a career fair on campus. Scheduled a one-on-one interview on campus. There was a greeter who did wonders to prepare me for the interview. Got invited to a second round super day in DC. 4 interviews back to back. The interviews were rather disorganized, but nothing was particularly difficult. Strictly behavioral questions. Work culture seemed fairly relaxed, but it seemed like none of the first and second year associates knew what was going on. Honestly it wasn't difficult at all.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through College Recruiter, did an on-campus, behavioral interview (30 minutes) and then a final interview at the Washington, D.C. Headquarters. Final interviews were three 45 minutes behavioral interviews where they just ask you about your resume, skills, knowledge, etc., but no technical questions. They said they follow up the interview within 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work at Fannie Mae, especially when the President is talking about phasing Fannie and Freddie out?   1 Answer