Fannie Mae Project Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Project Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Inteviewed with 3 people - 2 different interviews. Very smooth hiring process from the first phone call from recruiter to coming onboard. Clicked with all 3 interviewers right away. Seemed to be on the same page from the very beginning.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Reston, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

A month passed before I was contacted by a recruiter regarding the position. I first had a phone interview where the interviewer was more interested in finding out if I was a right fit and had the right attitude for the position. He emphasized that he didn't want someone who thought like him. After the phone interview, the recruiter scheduled a 1:1 interview. Again, the emphasis was not on my work experience (since they could read that on my resume) but on my attitude and fit. A few days after the interview, I was offered the position. The background check took a bit of time but I started a few weeks ago and love the challenge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their offer was higher than I anticipated so I felt no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

Got in touch with the recruiter, who set up an in-person interview after a short phone screening. In person interview was fairly involved, with questions about the resume, the position, as well as the company itself.