Fannie Mae Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Project Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Reston, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied through online for contract role. The process took 3 + weeks. First round is telephonic interview with hr and i was called in for face to face. The interview went for long hour. I got a call from my employer after 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. Questions were focused on team building, project schedule management, risk mitigation, business relationship, etc. A lot of effort in Fannie Mae was focused on SDLC process improvement, so a good understanding of SDLC process would be a big help. Other questions were mostly from PMP certification study, such as scope and quality management, task tracking and status reporting, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Dallas, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 team members asking me questions about my background , situation scenarios and why I would be a good fit for their team. They told me about the responsibilities that I would be in charge of if I were offered the position. Overall, it wasn't a difficult interview because the team was very easy going and we had good chemistry. I imagine some of the other positions at Fannie are similar but some may ask more technical questions pertaining to the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to successfully negotiate my salary. As usual, do your research and present the facts to HR. I was happy with the outcome.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in November 2009.

Interview

This is an internal transfer, so it went fairly smooth for me.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage upwards?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview skipped, 2:1 interview primarily behavorial questions. Some process questions related to the particular function. Not a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• What was most challenging aspect of your previous role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not appicable - working through recruiter