Fannie Mae Securities Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was about two weeks after the initial phone interview. The typical interview questions were asked and the interviewers made the process comfortable and fast. I interviewed with three different people and each was about 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Securities Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Herndon, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received a call about a week later from a recruiter asking if I can come in the following week. I went in and interviewed with the 2 hiring managers for about 30 mins. About 4 days later got a call back from recruiter saying the feedback was excellent, but they wanted me to also speak with the Director of the department for 30 mins over the phone. The following Monday morning I spoke with the Director and again received great feedback and an offer that afternoon. I accepted the offer and received the actual offer letter the following week. From the first interview to the offer letter was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Fannie Mae has been going through a lot of turmoil recently, why are you interested in joining at this time?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They asked about my range and then met it.